Friday, June 18, 2010

A special note!

I received a special note from an old dear friend of Lakewood Village and I thought I would share it with you...
What a beautiful place! It is a calm and peaceful place. One can find it above the white cotton like clouds. A place most would want to live...love to live. The sun peaks through the gently swaying trees. I can feel the warmth of the sun on my face. My face flush, I start to smile. I feel so relaxed and stress free. Butterflies are flying everywhere. I can spread my wings and fly. I am excited. My heart races as I fly over this garden..A beautiful mansion tops the hill and small villages beneath. I hear music, birds singing , and laughter. The flowers are colorful and the smell is indescribable. I hear the laughter of children. I feel love and joy. My heart races as I continue to watch the small children at play. I can feel the presence of loved ones. I can't see them but I can hear their voices. I am flying over a beautiful city. There are bodies of water that are as blue as the sky. Oh, what a place! I start to descend. I feared losing sight of this place. Will I ever see this place again? I am in a state of confusion. My hands were starting to warm, the warmth turned to sweat. I felt a presence over me. Suddenly and softly a hand grasped my hand and gently tugged. I recognized the touch, I heard the voice of the angel that I have lost. "Darling it's time, I've come to bring you home, to the other side with me"
********************
We thank you Kryse M. for your original insight and warmth toward our dear Barb. I know the family will appreciate your beautiful short story that you penned just for Barbara.
Our thanks for thinking of Lakewood Village once again.

4 comments:

June G. said...

Thank you, Kryse,
What a beautiful compassionate view of what crossing over will be like! Your words will be a comfort to many.

Anonymous said...

Thank you kryse,that is beautaful,mom will be missed by so many people.Thanks for thinking of her.Hope all is well for you.Carey

Connie, Gail said...

Kryse, Wow...you have a way with words!! That was beautiful, thank you for sharing this with all of us. I hope life is treating you well!! God Bless***

Tamra said...

Just Beautiful Kryse, you have such a way with words - I knew you would be here. You come to mind oft so I say a little prayer for you.