Monday, January 24, 2011

Winners~~~


I have received this clipping and I believe we would all enjoy reading something good.
**
These two honored young men are the grandsons of Norm and Barb Emard. Their parents, Jim and Donna visit with us several times a year.
I know that all the Emards are very proud of their wonderful family.
**
I want to thank Carrie for letting us get to know a little about them. Click the left side of your mouse on the clipping to enlarge it.
Perfect love sometimes does not come until the first grandchild...

3 comments:

Diane said...

This is SO neat! Thank you Carrie for sharing. I really like seeing what is going on! :-)

Connie said...

AWWWW....I'm sure everyone is Very Proud as they should be. Way to Go!

Anonymous said...

thanks guys,yes we all are verry proud!!... Carey...;)