Monday, March 2, 2009

A special thank you

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart all the wonderful
people who worked so hard for me on the International Dinner.
First: for vincie who took over ticket selling, food and decoration
buying, entertainment, next and just all around general planning!
And Karl helped very much too.
Second: for Carlos for helping to buy decorations, plus with the help
of Elizabeth and their very well behaved children,decorate the hall
and tables. Carlos also made signs for the food tables.
Third: the wonderful and "Old Faithful" Jessie with the help of
hubby John, decorating and helping in any way they could.
Fourth: for everyone, including the kids,who helped clean up
the kitchen and the whole clubhouse by 10:15 p.m.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
Love you, Love you, Love you,!!!!
If I missed anyone----Please forgive me. signed: Dolores H.

ps. how about all those fantastic dancers????

No comments: