Monday, March 2, 2009

News from your reporter

Well it has been a year since the Lakewood Village Blog was established.
For those who want to know, this is a Brain Child of
Diane Beatty. She was so kind to let me help her in
reporting any news that we thought you would want to see.
Without Diane's knowledge and understanding, no way would
I have been able to do any of this.
This is my first adventure into the computer world and I
have enjoyed all the good news that I was able to report,
sadden by all the unhappy news that I had to report.
The support of all my family has been a tremendous factor
along with those of you that have made comments on articles.
We are sorry if you were or unable to pull up the blog.
It is amazing what a few kind words do to your neighbors
and friends as anyone can see this information.
If you have any comments regarding the reporting of
the Village news, please let us know as we wish this to
be of interest to everyone.
I hope to be able to continue reporting the happenings
and events, and that you will continue to enjoy the wonderful
things in our great Village.



From Diane:
Thanks so much Barb for giving me ALL of the credit for the success of this venture. I beg to differ but ~

Although I may have had the technical ability to set it up and teach you to 'report' on it - and I may do a little spiffing and editing now and then, I may even be able to do a post here and there... but ~

Without your contacts and love of life it would never have gotten off of the ground.

I know I am not alone in saying thank you so very much for all the time, energy, and love you've handed out over the last year.

A great partnership is knowing where your weaknesses are and letting the strengths of another fill those. I have the techinical, you have the people ~ We are a great team!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do a great job and thank you for all of your hard work and time. Beth & Robin

Anonymous said...

For all the full time working people that miss the day to day happenings it's a perfect way to keep up on the news. Thank you for all the information and lighthearted wit. Keep it coming!
Debbie C.

Anonymous said...

I too join in with a huge THANK YOU!!!!! I appreciate all your time, knowledge, and efforts to help keep Everyone informed. It is so nice to beable to email/tell you of information knowing that it is in good hands. Thank you again!