Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A good friend

Our Rita Palazzo
A good friend of Lakewood Village left us early this morning. She had been in ICU for almost 2 weeks and she had not left the area.  Mike and her family has been with her constantly and Mike has been good enough to let us know what was going on.  I will let everyone know more when I find out.  We are all very sad at the loss of one of the very finest and dearest friend....... Our prayers and condolences with the Palazzo family.
If anyone would like to write in her book may do so by going to
http://www.coxgiffordseawinds.com/ and let the family know you are thinking of her.

5 comments:

Diane said...

As long as she can do it the "Italian Way" she will be happy in eternity! She was quite a woman and memories of her will be fond ones! RIP Rita and my sympathies to Mike for the loss of his dear life - mate!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I'm so sory to hear that,our sympathies to Mike and the family,we love you Rita!...the Emard family.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear of Ritas passing, our thoughts are with Mike and his family. She was a special lady that will never be forgotten and will be missed by her many friends in Lakewood Village. Beth and Robin

Anonymous said...

I will miss Rita. She and I played bingo together and I enjoyed her company. My condolences to Mike and his family. Joan Wilson

Patti B said...

I'm so grateful to have known Miss Rita. She was a very special person. We're gonna miss her.