Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hospital surgery

We had word today from a current resident by mail.  Nancy let us know that Gene will be going into surgery on Monday for a Valve replacement and a triple by-pass.  This date has been changed to Wednesday.(as of Friday Oct.28)
Gene hasn't been feeling to chipper the last several visits to our Village so they are going to see if they can correct his problem and sometime in the future return to us.
We will miss them this year but we know that Gene would love to receive cards of encouragement so I will put his address on for you.
Gene Skrzypczak
2945 Whitefield Dr.
Saginaw, Michigan  48603
All of us here in Lakewood Village are sending only good thoughts to this very nice couple and hope that Gene will have a successful surgery next week.  I'm sure Nancy will let us know how things turn out and I will try to let everyone know....Good Luck....

1 comment:

Connie said...

I heard from a birdie that the surgery is now on Wednesday. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with Gene, the Doctors, the nurses, and YOU!! I am sorry to hear that you are not planning to come for this season. I will miss you. Take care of Gene and do what you need to do.