Monday, March 14, 2011

So Long to our friends


I want to extend my deepest gratitude to a couple of dear friends.
*******
As of this Thursday, Keith and Diane B. will be moving to their other home in Coos Bay, Or.
Diane has been the driving force for this blog since Febuary 2008. Keith has served on the R.O. board.
I have had many options to learn from her and I am grateful for her computer instructions.
Through out these last 3 years I have had the opportunity to know what the people of Lakewood Village want to see in print. With Diane's help, I hope that we have been able to bring news of importance to your Village. We will try to continue with this blog for activities and news of our neighbors.
***
I know that she and Keith will be missed and we want to extend our best wishes for a safe and pleasant journey to the next step in their busy life.
*****
May God bless and keep them safe.
***
My thanks to the both of them..

5 comments:

June G. said...

We shall miss them both.
Barb, Diane did an excellent job of training you.

Patti McCollam Bowser said...

Have a safe journey Diane and Keith. I wish you the very best.

Patti

Connie said...

Wishing you all the best...May your next journey bring you much happiness, love, and peace. Hopefully, your travels will be enjoyable without being tooooo eventful!!!! I second Junes statement that you did a great job with training Mom. Perhaps you will choose to come back and visit us....right!!!! God Bless You******

Anonymous said...

good by,hope you have a save trip to your home,we will miss you and please keep in touch on the fb.... ;)

Tamra said...

Thanks for all you have done for the community. You will be missed.