Monday, January 31, 2011

Sad News Today


I was informed this evening that our Miss Sally Braman has gone on to be with her Sweetheart who had gone ahead to wait for her.
I will be having more information when the family lets me know what is being planned. Lakewood Village sends their prayers and sympathies to her closest friends and families as she will be missed.
********
I believe that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them. We will miss Miss Sally.

3 comments:

Phyllis B. said...

I know a lot of people will miss her, especially my father, who has been to visit her almost every day. I pray for her caregivers, Theresa, Amber, and Crissy. I know Sammy will miss her, as well.

Anonymous said...

She always loved to hold 'our' babies. Theresa made sure she got to hold then whenever possible. She will be greatly missed.

Diane

Teresa said...

I would like to thank everyone who has reached out to Sally and my self at many functions. She so enjoyed the many functions and people and the babies.She always loved when you all would drop in while walking or even just to wave as they passed by. She thought alot of Lakewood Village. I know all the Lakewood Village Golfers will miss her this Can Am as she was Lady Canada and Lady Liberty. And was very serious about holding both flags. And a very special thank you to the girls whom took the time to play bridge with her.You will still see a special part of Sally in the park we have Sammy her dog with us and he has started a new journey.Thank you Barb this picture is a very true memory for me.I would like to say that I am very blessed to have so many wonderful friends at Lakewood Village. Your Friend: Teresa Stine