Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sad News Today


This morning I had several reports that made us all very sad.
Last night Delilah (Lila) Thomas passed away at her home #238. When I have more information I will inform everyone what the particulars are regarding her and her family.
Lila was very well known through out our Village and her husband Stu will miss her very much.
***********************************************************
Next news that came to me was that Anthony Mignone #305 had lost his mother this past Sunday over on the west coast of Florida. When Anthony or Amber has more information perhaps they will let us know more what her life was like. Our prayers are with these two families during their time of grief.
***********************************************************
My mother always said: "You should leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them." Perhaps she was right...

No comments: