Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas



We want to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas this year.

****
Many wonderful things happened but a recap of our sad news that we
have had.
We have lost 16 of our most lovable residents in this past year and I have a letter that they would like me to give to you. I hope you are able to read these lovely words.
*****
Our Village is looking better each day with all the new residents coming to live with us. We are so excited to have them to join in our activities. Perhaps we need to get out more and look around and be thankful for the great job our RO board, along with our SC board is doing.
*****
May you all have a joyful and happy Christmas this year.
****
Your editor (Diane) and reporter (Barb).....

2 comments:

Connie said...

Oh yes, how I remember Grandmama leaving You this poem. I KNOW that she is watching over our community. As I re-read this poem it warms my heart because I know that Grandmama would never lead us astray. I feel her love and joy with me during this holiday season. I hope that everyone is able to find those warm, funny, speciaL memories to help make your Loved One come alive during this Christmas season.

Tamra and David lot 159 said...

Thanks to her and your very special family - We really appreciate all you do along with many others that make our great community what it is! We are honored to be a part of Lakewood Village!