Monday, November 30, 2009

New season


My goodness where did the year go?
Here it is almost December and Christmas is just around
the corner.
Last year at this time, things, good and bad, happened and
we will remember them all.
This year hopefully many good things will come to you and
your family.
Times have been very hard and cruel to some people and we
are so sad that we have lost some wonderful friends. Perhaps
we can take the time and reflect on some.
****
This month activities are planned and are going
to be in the Sentinel so watch for it soon. We should all have some
fun this season.
****
I have the Bridge scores in from Lew:
Peggy 2600
Ed 2370
Lew 2290
Bob 2220
The bridge group is planning a pot-luck in December for
their members and spouses so keep in touch with the
players for details.
***
If your group has something planned and would like
everyone to know what it is, please let me know and I
will try to get the word out.
~~~~~
Hope to see you at Bunco, Coffee, Bocci, Bingo in the next day.
Until then have a great kool day..
~~~~~
I've learned that every day, you should reach out and
touch someone. I hope I just did.

No comments: