Saturday, September 19, 2009

VISITORS to our Village




This morning we had visitors feasting in our common area.
There were 5 Woodstorks but two escaped before I got there.
They were so busy eating their breakfast that they hardly knew I was there.
These are wild birds so there is a distance to be maintained.
These creatures are frequent visitors to our Village and they appear to be friendly.
Don't be mislead, as I have said, they are wild and beautiful to look at.
If you see more simply enjoy and if possible, capture them on your camera.
*****
Have a great week-end.
***
Your thought for the week.
**
Those who bring sunshine to others
cannot keep it from themselves
*****
***Thanks to June G. *****
I misquoted the identity of the birds in question.
And, yes I knew that they were Sandhill Cranes but got lazy and called them
woodstorks.
I am grateful to June and all of you who look at this blog and actually read it.
I welcome any comment you wish to give me....

No comments: