Monday, June 8, 2009

Uninvited visitor

Tonight we had a visitor in our Village!
Some of us were on hand to witness the Animal Control at work.


I did not have my camera with me so if anyone got pictures, could you get one to me so I can share with everyone. It was an experience that we should all be aware of. I will try to get the story to you as soon as I get the information.

Thanks to Carlos B. for getting these pictures to me so fast.
This is a 7ft. alligator that wandered into our Village around 7:00 this evening and was chased out to 90th.

The best response is to quickly call 911 to have someone come and handle the problem safely and according to the law. Please be careful around any of the wild animals that we have around our Village. They are WILD and therefore are not to be messed with. Thanks to everyone who stayed out of the way for the Florida Animal Control officer to get his job done.

They did a fine job of cantaining the large alligator. Out thanks go out to him also.

No comments: