Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Arrangements are made


Hello All,
~~~~
This is a note from Judy DeCherico's Niece,
Carol Confino.
***
Arrangements have been made to have Aunt Judy's
service on Thursday at 1:30.
A graveside service conducted by
Monsignor of St. Daniel's church will be held.
I am trying to follow her wishes to the letter.
I have a desperate need to give her the respect
and dignity that she deserves.
A bittersweet note is that Thursday is Uncle Nick's birthday.
She is in my head and heart.
My love to you and I know that you will give a thought
to us tomorrow and smile a prayer to a truly
Wonderful woman.
****
We thank Carol and yes we will be thinking of
the family.

1 comment:

Diane said...

She will be in our hearts and minds on this special day - and forever in our memories!